Want to Write for timbervancouver.com?
Welcome! We appreciate your interest in writing for Timber Vancouver. We are always on the lookout for new contributors but are selective in our choice of writers.
We believe that guest posting is essential to make this a community blog. A platform where amateurs and experts can share their views and experiences and thereby, help the community as a whole.
We’re searching for the following kind of content:
- Every topic we write about must be relevant to our audience and deliver immediate value.
- You can submit an outline with a rough text, a partial draft, or a brief pitch (a paragraph or two outlining your point and why it matters to our readers). The more information you provide, the better feedback we can provide. Please keep in mind that we only accept original content and will not post anything that has previously been published (including on your blog).
- Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches.
- If you think you can provide an article, post, or resource, you’re the person we’re looking for!
To submit a Guest Post, you must meet some technical prerequisites.
- Depending on the difficulty of the issue, the article should be between 600 and 2,500 words long. The average word count is around 1500 words.
- Blog content must be original and pass plagiarism checks.
- Include a link to an image (picture) for the article (free stock or creative commons only, Flicker is the best resource)
- The use of good headings and subheadings.
It could take us 1-2 weeks to respond to your submission.